Friday, December 09, 2005

dinner party game - let's play!

Here's an idea I stole from my new blog'o'pal, renegade eye. So, the rules:
- You can choose any 4 people from any time in history - living or dead.
- So please let's know which 4 people you'd invite.

Starting with me. My list, as already given on Renegade Eye's blog:

Che Guevara
Muhammad Ali
Angelina Jolie
Marlon Brando


*The above image is my old raggedy copy of an Arena Magazine cover from May 1999. I've kept it all this time, because of the god on the cover. Ali. The greatest.

6 Comments:

Blogger Frank Partisan said...

This is my dinner party.

Leon Trotsky

Pablo Picasso

Kiera Knight

Carl Sagan

5:00 am, December 10, 2005  
Blogger Frank Partisan said...

I need a proofreader. Now to get it right.


Kiera Knightly, not Knight


You must see Pride and Prejudice, my favorite recent movie.

4:07 pm, December 10, 2005  
Blogger Pilgrimage to Self said...

My dinner party guests would be:

Oprah Winfrey
Maya Angelou
Jesus
Will Smith

4:16 pm, December 10, 2005  
Blogger Craig Bardo said...

This is my second pass (my original is on Renegade eye's, as well as on my own site) a more contemporary approach: The hyper-sexy Sanaa Lathan, Ann Coulter, Miles Davis (another homie)and Condoleeza Rice

4:42 am, December 12, 2005  
Blogger MissQuote said...

I'm tempted to go with Carl Sagan as well but instead i'll choose:

Philip K. Dick

Joan of Arc

Quentin Tarantino

Margaret Atwood

5:53 pm, December 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my dinner party:

Vanessa Williams: Singer/Actress

Stan Lee- Creator of comic book legends

That black girl in De Niro's "A Bronx Tale"

Gwyneth Paltrow

(I'd sneak in Jamie Fox by making him wait table)

4:19 am, December 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home