Friday, February 24, 2006

tagging you tagging me

e Well, I've been tagged, folks. Yup, tagged by a fave blogopal of mine, good old Renegade Eye. And so now I'm required to tag 4 other bloggers... but not before I answer certain questions. And they aint easy! Here goes...

1. Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies?
**Gotta be technicolor

2. What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?
** Film stars telling us: 'oh it's terrible I'm divorcing my husband/wife but I'll alway love him/her' - really?!

3. MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite mediumfor prerecorded music?
** I'm tactile, I love things I can touch. So, much as I'd like to say: iPod, it's gotta be CDs, really.

4. You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going … Ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?
** Easy, Zihuatanejo... ever seen The Shawshank Redemption?

5. Seriously, what do you consider the world’s most pressing issue now?
** That elusive peace

6. How would you rectify the world’s most pressing issue?
** Remove a couple of smug, powerful, belligerent fools, and then I'll get to thinking...

7. You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be?
** Another answer came to mind but, I'll just take Renegade's lead and say: too many things. And aint that the truth.

8. You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be?
** So many so I'll just take a dip: I'd have prevented the killing of Che Guevara

9. A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole’ Opry –Which do you choose?
** The Opera of course, what do you take me for?!:)

10. What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you’d like to solve?
** What exactly happened with Diana in that tunnel in Paris.

11. One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?
** Gabriel Okara, I'd serve Iyan & egusi, with lots of palm wine to help me hear The Voice.

12. You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky — what’s the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?
** Some immoral thing others would enjoy doing too... (is this a trick question or what?!)

Phew! Those questions sure weren't easy. Now, I'm tagging these 4... check them out... you'll like them... you'll see.


Now these 4 will have to each answer the above questions on their own blogs - and also tag 4 other bloggers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Frank Partisan said...

Having a blog opens you to be tagged. Expect it to spread to several Nigerian blogs.



Regards.

1:57 am, February 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Molara, thanks for the tag - an interesting and thought provoking one! I will start working on it asap.

10:42 am, February 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home